Differences in The Wandering Inn S03 – Wistram Days (Pt. 7)
- “He asked.
And it was a an incomplete spell.
- I believe Pisces has a chance of completing it.
“I will leave you to your business before mentioning one last issue.
- The day when your master and four other mages plan to challenge me is fifteen days away.
- “The missing Golem.
The one replaced by the metal one.”
- eyes shining.
Illprhes nodded calmly.
- or stood calmly,
or shooks hands or claws.
- They formed up in front of the door,
- Ahead of him,
a tunnel lead up towards a gate,
- guarded by two huge shapes.
Dark night made the blade one of the apparitions drew.
- The blade glowed in the darkness,
- It was the antithesis of light,
the darkness in every ray of light.
- the death of mages on her hands yet no trace of it marring her smooth exterior.
- wrought of stone.
One thing happened in between the time Ceria spent wandering Wistram.
- The half-Elf was attacked by Beatrice for defending Pisces as the Dullahan saw it,
- It disappeared beneath the waves,
encased in ice.