Differences in The Wandering Inn S03 – Wistram Days (Pt. 6)
- On a controversial report published by one of the foremost [Emissaries],
Trixal Therest in the year 2 A.F.,
- he listed Wistram as one of the most powerful factions in the world.
and other notable cosmopolitans soon voiced their outrage over Trixan’s report,
- which was claimed to be inaccurate and grossly misleading not to mention biased.
- Yet few armies had ever taken Wistram by force,
and none had ever breached the gates since the Golems of Archmage Zelkyr’s had been created to protect the isle.
- Now Mons smiled at Ceria,
the depths of her pale saffron-topaz pupils glinting in the morning light.
- She looked rather strange to Ceria,
- with her red hair and bright eyes.
Half-Elves didn’t have red hair.
- Staring at her now,
- and the tale of Az’kerash,
the horror that had brought death to two continents for hundreds of years before being slain,
- still lurked in everyone’s memory.
- while Qum was undeclared and Ophelia was a Centrist.
- That was Illphres’ way of introducing Ceria to the group.
Jurix laughed as the others greeting Ceria.
- He put his head on the table to reach over and shake Ceria’s hand—she remembered to stare at his head while she shook,
- not being wholly proficient at it.
It streaked across the room at Illphres.
- The woman turned,
raised her hands.
- Why can’t you just be a normal mage?
Everyone would accept you then?
- Why don’t you get a normal master and stop—”
- Ceria’s mind raced.
The word came out before she could think about it.
- but then shook his head,
closing her eyes.