Differences in The Wandering Inn S03 – Wistram Days (Pt. 2)
- A bent [Ice Shard] spell would be far less effective,
just like how an poorly-made warding spell might not block all the arrows properly.
- are you not?
Your names is…
“Then I shall return to my rooms for a quick rest.
- Would you like to…
Ceira started walking again,
- and Pisces hesitated before matching her pace.
And Ceira recognized her,
“My name is Illprhes.
- I specialize in ice magic,
- not even slightly melted by the fire.
Illphres shook her head as she look dismissively at the older student.
- But they paused when they saw a ten foot high wall of ice right as the corridor opened up into the intersection.
The wall left a feet of room near the ceiling,
- but besides that it was impenetrable.
Pisces looked equally happy as she did concerned as he stared at the ice.
- Ceria just glared.
Piesces smiled in relief at the stone woman who looked as though she had traded stone for flesh.
- Cognita’s smooth face smiled slightly as she looked down at them.
“I—happened to overhead the rest of their conversation.”