Differences in The Wandering Inn S03 – Wistram Days (Pt. 1)
- She’d thought she had brought only the bare minimum,
but this young man only had a few changes of clothes,
- a small bar of lye soap,
The flames around Ceira’s hand went out as she saw the [Captain] storming down the stairs,
- roaring at the students with two brawny sailors at his back.
- Not that it mattered.
Ceria had had ample time to learn how to swim over the sixty years of her life,
- but she was certain she wouldn’t last ten minutes in the frothing waves.
- a massive jaw and burning eyes the only impression Ceria received before it plunged into the water.
It’s serpentine coils followed it,
- and Ceria’s heart froze in her chest when she realized the creature was four times as long as the Errant Traveller.
- he was Pisces and he was frightened.
She pried his fingers lose and shook her head.
- Two harpoons flew through the pouring rain,
but they only lodged superficially in the creature’s scales without even drawing blood.
- and saw a tall man staring down at them.
He had only a shirt on his chest,
- probably because his lower half needed no clothes.
- Her voice was deeper than normal,
and had a weight that made even Charles and Timbor listen with rapt attention.
“Put your things away and take a moment to relax.
- In fifteen minutes I will bring you all to our dining hall to eat.”
Ceira looked at Pisces as he wandered over to his door and spoke into it.
- The door swung open and Pisces blinked at the inside.
laughing groups of every kind of species at every table was overwhelming her.
- She was surrounded by mages,