Differences in The Wandering Inn S02 – The Antinium Wars (Pt.5)
- After his countless requests for assistance,
they had sent him a single reply that consisted one of one line:
- And perhaps the Antinium felt the same way.
The Goblin King was too great of a threat,
- and so the Peace at Liscor prompted an unlikely alliance.
- like the Terandrian armies,
had joined with Izril’s humans to create a powerful army while others groups like the Balerosian companies fought alone on their fronts.
- The Antinium were naturally impossible to work with and the cooperative Drake armies suffered from numerous communication failures with other forces,
- Tyrion Veltras,
the famous [Lord] and scion of the Veltras family looked over at a young boy of eight or nine.
- The young boy had dark brown hair and a slightly flushed face.
who was perhaps twelve.
- Hethon didn’t have the same sickly complexion as Sammial,
The man sitting across the bed in a stool jumped.
- The [Majordomo] of the Veltras estate nervously flicked to the next page and read in a steady voice.
- Zel Shivertail lowered the book and closed the cover slowly with one claw.
The he looked over at Lady Magnolia.