Differences in The Wandering Inn S02 – The Antinium Wars (Pt.3)
- and history may yet reveal details that shed new light on the events during and preceding the war.
It is also true that history requires the remove of years to be viewed in an objective light.
- dear readers,
begins with as it always must,
- with the species that has become the bane of the civilized world,
- the Humans to the north have waxed arrogant,
untroubled in large from the last war.
- Those pompous,
- although it was hard-won.
The six Antinium Hives and the foothills around their proximity were designated as forbidden zones.
- The Drake cities sent regular patrols near the borders of the Hives,
Speculation would run rife about the Necromancer’s whereabouts and Wistram,
- fearing an attack,
Klbkch cleared his throat with a dull clicking sound meaningfully.
- He looked around as Erin tiptoed about,
- seated in the one chair,
Klbkch folded the book and looked around.
- The Free Antinium watched him,
IF you perish—”
- Klbkch was silent as the two stood together.
He shook his head slowly as he stared down into the Hive,
- where a storm was raining down into the entrance tunnels,
- If we had more variants,
more Centenium then perhaps we might have won the entire war.
- But we did not.”
- “While the Antinium fought,
the Necromancer sewed chaos among the Human cities in the north.
- He marched south,
- That is what Az’kerash discovered,
what he desired above all else?”
- The Goblin King landed with the bulk of his forces in Cape Heathshell on the northwestern edge of Izril.
From there he began invading the Human lands with a fury that exceeded that of both the Antinium and Necromancer alike.
- establishing his prowess as a military leader while Lady Magnolia marshaled the rest of the land’s nobility in defense of their home.
And it was she who implemented a tactic born of sheer desperation as the Goblin Lord’s forces began to overwhelm the city’s defenders.
- She sat up in bed,
looking around the tent they were sharing in the army’s campgrounds outside of Izril.
- The two had come to the battlefield to fight against the Goblin Lord’s army.
And it came from none of than Zel Shivertail,
- the Tidebreaker himself.