Differences in The Wandering Inn S02 – The Antinium Wars (Pt.2)
The Black Tide had swept across Issiysil much as they had done on Rhir,
- but unlike the Blighted Kingdom,
the Drake and Gnoll species had no great enemy in the Demon King to fight against.
- And in the face of the Antinium’s invasion,
- all while the Antinium were conquering unchecked.
Had the alliance come together at the start of the Antinium Wars,
- or even after a few months,
Written recollections suggests that as many as three hundred assorted [Soldiers],
- [Guardsmen] and civilians with assorted classes escaped into the dungeon,
- Without it,
the Antinium would be able to completely overwhelm the stretched Drake armies already.
The arrival of the Human forces at Liscor was an complete surprise to both Sserys and the Antinium Queens.
- The long history of enmity between the indigenous Drake and Gnoll populations and the Humans,
The young Reinhart had not spent the many months during which the Antinium Wars had raged silent.
- Although her initial warnings had fallen on deaf ears,
- the scion of the Reinhart house slowly gathered influence and support,
seizing the power among her family in a swift and bloodless coup and using her power to force or persuade cities to lend arms towards a relief army.
- Lady Magnolia Reinhart was spotted on the field herself,
inspiring troops from behind her house’s personal,
- While the Lady Reinhart did not participate in any of the fighting,
- and skill on the battlefield as she did in the realm of politics,
I fear we would be soon be in greater danger from the Humans than the Antinium.”
this was not the end of the Antinium Wars,
- merely a lull in the fighting.
- Once Sserys and the Human commanders learned of these Prognugators,
ever effort was made to hunt them down and destroy them.
- But despite several reported kills of the Prognugators,
- and the Small Queen Xrn were sighted after the First Antinium War and even during the Second Antinium War*.
It is speculated that their repeated deaths or perhaps their failures to secure victories may have led to their demise at the hands of their Queens.
- Other theories include a limit to the number of times the Antinium are able to revive such individuals,
Nine months after the beginning of the Antinium Wars,
- the true weakness,
- In Rhir,
the Antinium had battled the Blighted King’s armies with little places that were located next to water,
- and their departure across the sea tricked the world into believing they were able to swim.
- But his voice was lost and overruled by Sserys himself,
and the First Unified Army set out towards the Antinium Hive nearly one year after the Antinium Wars had started,
one of the largest armies to ever march across Issiysil.
- Whatever the case may be,
the First Antinium Wars ended with a signed accord by the Walled Cities,
- the Grand Queen of the Antinium,