Differences in The Wandering Inn Interlude – Two Rats
- Tell of it to those who would marvel at tragedy;
She frowned as Mrsha swiveled the entire away around to stare at the wall.
- A few days?
- trying to break free,
but a vice stronger than steel surrounded them,
- carried them away,
- Zevara’s bellow cut Lism off.
She was actually better at Krshia at rendering the Drake speechless.
- Zevara went on,
- And him.
Mrsha stopped as the Drakes and Gnolls turned.
- She saw one of them lower the butt of the spear,
- rats aren’t nearly as filthy as you might think.
If these haven’t been living in a sewers,
- why not let little Mrsha keep them?
- But I know this:
when you kill something you kill it fast.
- And here’s a plague.”
- Guardsman Ulkel.
For assaulting a prisoner I am placing you and everyone present under arrest.
- Come quietly or I will use force.
He spread his arms.
- And all of them,
- Closed her eyes as Liscor decided its fate.
And Erin’s lead lolled back.
- And she closed her eyes—
- And Erin stared up at the blue sky.
And in a place with no sky,
- a pair of rats crawled around their new home.