Differences in The Wandering Inn Interlude
- They were alight,
not dull and empty like they had when she’d first seen them.
- Ryoka bit back what she was about to say,
- And it’s—a good fit.
I’d be happy seeing it on you than going to waste.”
- Her humor faded,
and she felt just the tiny bit uneasy.
- Ryoka paused as she stared at the Frost Faerie.
She’d assumed Ivolethe was paying a prank on her,
- but the surprise and uncertainty she saw on the tiny faerie’s face bothered her.
Why are we going in circles.”
- It was rigid,
in a away bodies and…
- flesh was not.
- She stared at the three things,
huddled around the flames
- and the laughter filled the room.
He turned to the others and they laughed to,
- as one.
It was small,
- and looked a bit like silver.
- Erin stared at the coin,
and then walked into the kitchen .
- She looked around and saw the small jar Lyonette kept separate from the main stash.
End of Volume 3.