Differences in The Wandering Inn Interlude
- It’s not a clap of thunder.
It’s not the boom of space time being wrent.
- noting the magic runes by their feet,
the robed priests and mages clustered together,
- and the watching aristocracy.
The leading priest raised his arms and fell upon his knees.
- He raised his tear-stained face to the heavens as he cried out.
“The [Great Heroes of Prophecy] are here!
- We are saved!”
The priests around him join in his prayer.
- Meanwhile the nobility murmur and regard the summoned with calculating eyes.
- The phone shatters on the smooth marble floor of the throne room.
A king looks up frowns.
- The royal guards stationed around the room draw their swords at once and charge at the bewildered duo.