Differences in The Wandering Inn 6.66 H
- More adventurers were stopping.
There was no wild courage in it.
- They’d just made the simple calculation that Yvlon had.
- She looked at him.
And she wanted to tell him that.
But there was no time.
- The Crelers were sixty feet away.
- The rest were in Erin’s inn,
fighting the Bloodfields.
- But the adult remained.
- She struck it along the head.
It’s was still whole.
- Nothing had torn its shell.
The Frostmarrow Behemoth threw the giant Creler off it.
- Murder strike!
The blade bounced off the Creler’s carapace.
The Grimalkin of Pallass was first out the door.
- He charged onto the bloody ground,
- “No way.
This thing’s an adult and a decade older than that!
- One of the Silver-rank teams got…
- She looked at the adventurers.
At the Frostmarrow Behemoth.
- At the dead Crelers.
Alais was making their way over to them.
- She was barely able to walk,
- but she was alive.
So was Palt,
- and the [Necromancer] smiled,
looking around with water in his eyes that he’d never admit were there.
- The half-Elf laughed,