Differences in The Wandering Inn 6.61 L
- “Broken runes.
Magical wand burnt through part of a matrix.
- It’ll take like an hour to fix both if we work together,
“She ran off.
- Still blubbering about the Halfseekers.
- He’d known Calvaron vaguely,
and gotten to know Montressa when she and Beatrice formed their secret broker duo.
- She was a good sort,
- Tkrn was the one exception,
and some days he felt like he’d have preferred to been fired with the rest of them.
- But he’d tried to stop the torture and the execution at the end.
the kind that Tkrn had asked his first year of training.
- He glanced back at Klbkch.
- Guardswoman Jerci.
I will canvas the street.
- Guardswoman Jerci,
- some abandoned buildings that hadn’t been repaired,
owned by [Landlords] who didn’t care so much as they got something for their properties.
- It didn’t fill Tkrn with comfort,
but a Drake was standing behind him.
- Tkrn recognized the Drake.
- Jerci fell on the [Thief],
tackling him and placing a knee in her back.
- By the time Tkrn had raced to the alleyway,
- but listening.
Tkrn walked down Liscor,
- listening to the city about him,