Differences in The Wandering Inn 5.36
- The Garuda brightened.
She asked for Erin’s menu then choose some grape juice—which was one of the few juices Erin had,
- trying to attract the attention of the mob of adventurers as they headed for the door to Liscor.
They’d already left coins on the table for the drinks Erin saw Lyonette sweeping them up and wondered how much they’d made already.
- We should have,
like four Tripvine Bags at all time.
- And those explosive potions!
- Then again,
the little Cave Goblin and her tribe was so not-Goblin that the Redfangs really didn’t know what to do.
- She and her tribe served the Raskghar!
But here’s the thing.
- Life isn’t a game of chess.
- It was still raining.
By the point,
- Ceria would have happily given half the money in her pouch for one day of sunlight.
- Pisces met Revi’s glare with raised eyebrows.
The Stich-Woman looked at Halrac.