Differences in The Wandering Inn 5.29
- Then Headscratcher’s ears twitched again and he listened to the two Humans talking.
They sat at table.
- How curious they were too.
- Erin thought back to when she’d been sitting across from the [Innkeepers] from Celum.
Or when she’d yelled at Sacra and Maran.
- She paused.
- “Oh Ancestors,
what are we doing to do,
the spider tried to climb for a second—before a burning wall of flames burst into life.
- It ignited the thorns,
- and made the living ones screech.
- The Stitch-Girl hung back,
blasting the Shield Spiders that had survived the blasts with her wand as her summons covered the Gold-rank adventurer’s backs.
- “That’s his trump card.
We used to use it against Griffon flights when outnumbered.”
- But I get your point.
How do you get it to work on Griffons,
- and so on.
Moore signed heavily and leaned on his staff.
- Sweat and spider blood covered his face.
Typhenous grimaced as he took a swig from the healing potion.
- Seborn nodded as he gazed down.
- Excavate some stone,
steal it up.”
- Both have lost members.
Although I agree with Shivertail’s appraisal.
- But they have not responded.
- Both half-Elves glared at the Dwarf.
Dawil affected not to notice.
- He looked at Ceria.
Falene spoke in a half-trace.
- She refused to budge.
- They stared at the gap.
It lead into the earth.
- Ceria’s eyes widened.
Pisces signed internally with relief as Embria sat forwards.
- She pointed to the rough sketch of the tunnel he’d provided and looked at Ilvriss and Zevara with concern in her eyes.