Differences in The Wandering Inn 5.18 S
- Selys regretted shouting at him.
She shifted uncomfortably in my chair.
- He stared at the armor as Relc closed the door and began flirting with the [Mage] on duty.
The [Mage] approached the armor,
- stepping around it to stare from every angle.
- She had both earholes to the ground and she caught rumors like a lizard caught flies.
That analogy had caused a fight the last time Selys had joking said it out loud.
- Watch Captain Zevara strode up to them.
She was in full uniform and Selys saw more than one of her male friends eye her tail admiring.
- What was the saying?
- But she was warm.
And that gave her the courage to on.
- They regard the armor’s powers—correctly—as something that could turn the tide of battle if used to full effect.
A [General] wouldn’t need to fear danger and take to the front lines with far more certainty with such an powerful protective enchantment.”
Was that the wrong time to ask.”
- He sounded sincere so Selys relaxed.
Pisces grunted as he hopped back in the hole he’d dog.