Differences in The Wandering Inn 5.13
- It was a bad patch job and she could see outside.
staring through the crack into the wet landscape.
- The waters had nearly engulfed everything,
The Painted Soldiers,
stood in a mass in front of a ramp of light,
- a [Light Bridge] spell used to siege cities.
- The Soldiers instantly dispersed across the battlements.
The soldiers stared incredulously.
Zevara clearly heard one of the mutter.
- He sniffed and growled under his breath,
then turned to the other members of the Watch besides him.
- He conveyed the news in the simplest of terms.
“I regret my rude words and offer you my sincere regrets,
- Watch Captain.
- Ceria pulled a wand out of her robes.
Conscious over every eye she raised it and pointed it to the sky.
- The grey skies were drizzling.
- Moore struck his staff on the ground and flowers began to bloom in his footsteps.
He raised his hand and flowers of every colors began to appear over his body and vines grew from his fingertips,
- twining up his arms and chest.
- Reluctantly he walked faster until he was in front of Moore and Jelaqua.
The crowd waited to see what he would do with baited breaths.
- the speeches were mainly for Liscor’s Council to award the adventurers and members of the Watch with a few awards as many of Liscor’s citizens melted away.
But after they’d offered Pawn a brief note of congratulation,
the Council turned over the stage to Embria.
- It was,
- “We are delighted to also announce that our 4th Company of Liscor’s Army has returned to safeguard our city!
She and her soldiers have marched tireless to return to Liscor…
Olesm with all his Drake and Gnolls friends,
- Erin saw Ilvriss glance at the Goblins,
and the Hobs immediately grow tense.
- She scowled at Embria.