Differences in The Wandering Inn 4.45
Lyonette stared as Erin sat back at down at her table.
- The [Innkeeper] looked around,
- standing by Ylawes’ side,
startled chuckling and then guffawing loudly.
- standing up,
walking over to where the Dwarf was seating,
- and sitting down across from him.
Falene listened with interest to Ceria’s account of the events that had led in them salvaging the door from Albez.
- Adventurers swapped stories as a matter of course,
Both of Pisces brows shot up and Ceria sat up a bit in her chair.
- Miss Falene.
May I inquire as to where you studied.”
- who muttered but nodded.
He turned to back to Ceria.
- Miss Erin.
- and the tiny Corusdeer leaping about the table in front of him.
He stared at them for a few second before looking up.