Differences in The Wandering Inn 4.44 M
- Servants of all stations rushed through the expensive and expansive hallways or gathered together talking urgently in small groups.
Such confusion was not normal for any location under Magnolia—or rather,
which made the scene all the worse to behold.
- But perhaps it was inappropriate to describe the situation that way.
Chaos reined over the Magnolia estate,
- pulling it out of its carefully controlled environment.
were mundane [Maids] and [Manservants] and so on who actually did what their classes suggested.
- They cooked,
- Get me every report,
every message from all the cities that’s sending soldiers to the front!
- And if they haven’t written down the exact specifications of the soldiers they’re sending—levels,
- how many per unit,
officers and so on—send a message back and demand an immediate reply!
- How hard is it to ask?
The [General] stared incredulously at the Magnolia.
- She looked at Ressa,
He claws tightened slightly on the parchment and Ressa tensed ever so slightly.
- Magnolia subtly leaned back to pat her friend on the leg and spoke.
- To begin with,
I’m embarrassed to say that I thought he was more of your people’s problems than mine and uninclined to start trouble so soon after the last Antinium War.”
- General Shivertail?
You must know there are foes that will not be dissuaded from any amount of talking.
- There are tyrants and monsters who wear flesh like costumes and parade around pretending to civility in this world.
- and other holdings deter casual [Bandits],
monsters and so on from attacking them.
- Attacks do occur of course,
and so on,
and stared at a giant cloud floating very low overhead.