Differences in The Wandering Inn 4.08 T
- Something in him was burning through magic at an incredible rate.
Erin hadn’t provided Toren with much mana as someone like Ceria or Pisces could have,
- but it had still been enough to sustain him.
- stone spikes and bones.
But how he supposed to know it had been there?
- the ceiling,
bunched together like grapes were skittering,
- creeping shapes.
Around two dozen angry Shield Spiders had chased Toren down the corridor as he sprinted past all the traps he’d found.
- He stopped at the intersection and looked back.
- but then it was in his hands.
He hand it in front of him,
- appraising it.
- Toren drooped.
He’d really though the cloak would look amazing on him,
- but it didn’t.
- Now looking somewhat decently Human-shaped,
Toren attempted to figure out where the rest of the clothing on the dead adventurer with.
- He’d seen Erin use a bra—and seen her naked for that matter,
was already rotting,
- which didn’t bother Toren,
- Toren had killed them,
if only because she felt he owed the dead group of adventurers that.
- But it had been considerably harder than she’d expected.
- She couldn’t roll and dive out of the way,
and she wasn’t able to bend at crazy angles to slash his foes like normal.
- She still killed the maggots of course;
was doing to for Toren.
- It was a novel experience,
mainly because they weren’t trying to kill him,
and he was only contemplating doing that to them.
The reason the adventurers was down in the dungeon was a mystery to Toren.
He assumed they were here to…
- he didn’t actually know much about what adventurers did.
That was a hole in his understanding of the world.
- They killed things,
- but for what reason Toren had no idea.
He thought they might just do it because they were bored,
- and approved of the idea.
- even if Toren asked,
which he couldn’t.
- The group of adventurers,
But he was delighted by the company,
- all the same.
It glowed in his magical vision.
- The runes were shining across the entire hallway,
Only these one weren’t like Rags’ people.
- Toren stared at first.
- some Goblins had only their hands and rocks,
but one of the Gnolls had a huge stone mace,
- carved so that the head looked like a screaming skull.
- The beast froze as the [Fear] spell struck it and Toren leapt forwards.
She rammed his blade into the creature’s chest,
- and it choked.
- several things happened.
Larr and Anith belt over Dasha,
- making sure the healing potion had cured the worst of her injuries.
- and was trying it out herself.
The other adventures stopped and starred as Toren and the young woman turned,
- pivoted and slashed with their swords in a curved,