Differences in The Wandering Inn 4.05 K
- Venith wanted his son to shout back at him,
to make it an argument rather than—but Calac’s voice was level.
- It wasn’t angry;
- A good deal of cavalry;
far less foot soldiers than Uleth had expected.
- Were some defending the city?
- He didn’t look like a warrior,
but the there was blood on the short axe he carried,
- and none on his body.
He rode straight towards Tengrip and said the words so all could here.
- Flos silenced the voices and pointed back the way he had come with Trey and Teres.
- Not against an army.
Orthon used a second Skill even as Gazi watched,
- striking all around him.
- She struck the first line of soldiers with a clash that Trey heard even from a distance.
Mar’s shield swung like a mace,
- edge striking a man’s face and caving it in.
Flos and the small army of refugees reached the city and the King and Mars raced towards the northeastern gate.
- They saw the army fighting in the distance,
- Each one looked battered.
Trey had never seen Ortehnon looking so haggard,
- and even Gazi looked tired.
- and now Uleth could see signs of magic.
Each one of the sixteen towards of Reim was glowing now,
- and light was shining from the tips.