Differences in The Wandering Inn 4.01 K
- It sparkled in the light from the sun,
but didn’t shine or twinkle or do anything else that gave away it’s nature.
she possesses many trinkets such as these—”
- Flos smiled as the man sitting across from him,
a balding man with scars on his arms laughed.
- Someone reached out to slap Flos on the back.
- and he had seen…
how many children over the month he’d been here?
- So few.
- “Very good.
You’ve a makings of a good warrior,
- but after a second Trey heard a whining sound and then a thunk.
His horse reared and Trey had to hold for dear life.
- An arrow had sprouted out of the soil in front of Flos’ horse.