Differences in The Wandering Inn 3.42
He snapped at Illvriss as the Lord of the Wall stood,
- warm and comfortable in his heavy fur coat and enchanted clothing.
Zel growled at Illvriss.
- The Lord of the Wall was unmoved.
The [General] turned away from Illvriss.
- He began stomping towards the inn,
- The one who didn’t treat him like a living legend.
Selys was sitting at a table with Mrsha,
- the Gnoll named Krshia,
- one of the legendary Centenium,
Revelantor of the Free Antinium of Liscor and acting Prognugator,
- hunched his shoulders as Xrn glared at him.
- It wasn’t an immortal moment.
Erin felt her hearting beating slowly as she began to sing,
- mechanically reciting the song she’d heard so many times.
- The world blurred.
Erin’s shoulder’s shook.
- Slowly tears rolled down her cheeks and fell onto the floor of the inn.
Ceria shook her head.
- “It wasn’t our business!
- She wasn’t a wanted criminal anywhere—and believe me,
- not with no levels…
- Erin laughed as he lifted out the huge jar of what were to him,
- golden-brown circles.
- Until then…
“[Message] spell to Lord Tyron Veltras.
- Please record the following message and deliver at once.