Differences in The Wandering Inn 3.41
- If you changed the color you…
- you’d be doing the same thing as him.
- She gritted her tiny teeth and then the blue aura surrounding her began to shift.
The color blue deepend,
- and then turned purple—then a deep red,
and Laken reacted as the nimbus of light around Ivolethe changed.
The faerie her body of blue crystal ice now lit by a red glow which turned her entire form light pink,
- stared at Ryoka with a sour expression on her face.
- courtesy of the Runner’s Guild.
Good think these ones don’t freeze solid.
- Octavia’s are sort of crap.”
Ivolethe roared at her sister,
- flying angrily at them as they laughed and flew about her.
- so she stood straight and pointed west,
towards where Riverfarm lay
- and Erin was sure Mrsha could tell what was inside.
But Mrsha was a kid,
- so excitement was understandable.
Some of the Gold-rank adventurers loitering about the inn watched as Erin climbed onto a chair and hung a small bushel in one corner of the room.
- They weren’t inclined to risk their necks in the dungeon around Christmas,
you weren’t hear,
- but I heard her telling that thief-girl all about it.
let’s just say I’ll be making a bundle if I get this business of the ground.
- And I have you to thank for it!”
- that’s who.
A woman pasing on the street stared as Mrsha lit the second match and held it up in the wind.
- She blinked at the Gnoll.
- “Excuse me,
are you’re the creator of those things?”
The Octavia let go and Mrsha tumbled backwards with the box of matches.
- She fled a few feet away and turned to watch as Octavia stood and smiled sheepishly at the woman.
- “I’d love to buy some of these—flame strikers?
I’m no [Mage] and these seen far quicker than flint and steel.
- What do you charge for a box?”
- for all the [Alchemist] did it often.
She edge away from Octavia.
The Gnoll padded back to the intersection at sat down on the paving stones.
- The men and women of Celum stared at the Gnoll,
- It was the center of their existence,
- It kept the dark and monsters and fear of the night at bay.
- It was localized,
and went from hosue to house,
- usually terrorizing families.
- They would have called the Watch,
but that was sorto f the problem.
- and young boy and girl Drakes were sitting down to eat some lovely,
fresh Fortressbeaver roast.
- It was a happy family,
- He had two swords sheathed at his side,
and he walked like soldier.
He also had a rough beard made of goats hair glued to his face.
- Of course,
she wasn’t going that snow either.
And found herself tumblging down a cliff.
- She shouted in confusion as the ground gave way beneath her and she slip and fell downwards.
She hit the gorund and lay there stunned for second.
- Then she found her voice.
Ryoka sprinted away as the snow erupted and something swiped at the faeries that had been shouting so loudly a second ago.
- They flew away as Ryoka saw the thing heave itself up even higher.
- The Frost Golem roared,
it’s voice the sound of crashing snow and grinding stone.
- The ice was probably no harm at all to the Golem,
but it dislike the attacks.
- It swiped at the faeries,
- A few hours after Mrsha had lit her first matchstick,
she lit the one hundredth and twenty third and watched the flame slowly eat away the stick.
- She held it close to her face and felt the heat warm her paw.
Lyonette gleefully turned and showd it to Mrsha.
- She picked up a stick of butter that had been chilled next to the window and began to rub it over the top of the fresh bread as she explained.
- The Gnoll gave her an injured look,
but Lyoentte was unmoved.
- why don’t you take the butter?
- “Suit yourself.
But—and I’ m sorry about this,
- Erin—I’ve got to see what the best kisser’s like.
- She turned away,
and then remembered Selys had given her the cherry step.
- She glanced down at it.
- brown eyes.
Mrsha licked Harlac’s stubby cheek.
- The [Scout] stared at her,
- “Indeed they do.
Should be investigate?”
- Relc’s eyes narrowed as he caught sight of the two Drakes wearing masks over their faces.
One was standing guard over two frightened Gnolls children as the other ransacked the house.
It looks like Santa’s found someone who’s been naughtly.”
nice to meet you1 I’m Relc—I mean,
- Santa Claus!
- They left the bag of presents and fake beard and Santa costumes to be claimed by the excited children and pedestrians.
Kblkch and Relc marched the battered [Thieves] to the city jail,
- talking along the way.
- Erin laughed herself off of her chair when she heard what they’d done.
But she gave them a huge and hot food,
- and so the [Guardsmen] felt a bit better by the time the inn closed.
as they saw something approaching their village in the dark flurrying snow
There was nothing special about htem;
- they were just a frightened mass,
The man who’s talked to her,
- “Because he told me to make sure Anabelle got a present.
He told me to make you sure and every kid here got a present,
how shall we put her to bed.
- Hot milk?