Differences in The Wandering Inn 3.40
- The Frost Faerie,
who’s been poking her head out of Ryoka’s belt pouch,
- brightened up.
- Ryoka stared down at the old man,
not quite making a fist with hers.
- The old man glanced at Reynold.
- they heard confused shouting.
Ivolethe’s laugher was drowned out as she buzzed by the inn outside,
- but Ryoka could just imagine her hurling snow and ice into the building.
- “Greenhouses might help.
If you can get sheets of glass,
you can build the rest of the structure without it.
- That would extend your growing season—let you get a head start on growing.”
- reduces the burden,
she heard a voice
it definitely wasn’t America.
- Ryoka carefully put the call on speaker phone as she and Laken crowded around her device.
if you’re going to be a arsehole about this,
- I can hang up.”
- But have them ask for confirmation.
Someone only someone from our world would know.
- Easy things,
- I didn’t mention it to [BlackMage],
but aside of other nations,
- other factions trying to attack Wistram…
- Want to come out?
I’m sure Hedualt has some snacks for you.”
Hedualt glanced towards one of the doors and crooked a finger in his lap.
- Ryoka blinked as a saucer filled with dried prunes flew over to the table and settled down on it.
- and put her hands on the table.
She picked up the wand and felt it’s weight.
- Ryoka stroked the cold,
- Hedault stood up,
pace around the room,
- and stared at the wand.
Hedaut stared at Ryoka incredulously.
- but that didn’t stop her from beating him to the Runner’s Guild by a solid ten feet.
She flipped him off as she walked inside and saw him grin and race away to his next delivery.
- She quite liked him,