Differences in The Wandering Inn 3.39
“I got that one from the best [Strategist] in…
Belgrade stared at Pawn.
- Bird looked up from his bee.
- It was just a huge block of equally-sized squares,
nineteen squares long by nineteen squares wide.
- Erin didn’t mind sacrificing the table;
- She led Belgrade over to a board and began to explain strategy.
He shook his head dejectedly as Erin tried to get him to experiment while playing her.
- not even Pisces.
The consensus was that you were going to be silly about words,
- you probably had better things you could be doing with your time.
“They’re some of the worse I’ve seen.”
- In her dream,
Erin reached out and gathered the glowing shards to her.
- They were the one light in a dark world filled with snow.