Differences in The Wandering Inn 3.38
The longest day of the year,
- the winter solstice is yet a few days away.
- Let me think.
Wait for response.
- The message looked like Ryoka had had to spell out penicillin letter by letter for the poor [Clerk] on duty.
Then Erin remembered she had a job to do as well!
- She hurriedly fished around in the rucksack she’d brought and pulled out a pair of tongs.
She’d only seen them after they’d suffocated or died of the cold.
- But these bees,
- “What is that?
Do want to fatten me up before I lose my arm?
- Or is that for my aunt to sell?”
- She put both down and he watched,
confused and irritated as she found a basin for her.
- When Erin mixed some water she’d boiled in the kitchen with the salt he reacted poorly.
- Erin automatically waved back and saw Pawn,