Differences in The Wandering Inn 3.37
- She was almost out the door,
having said her goodbyes—from the look on Hedault’s face as he stared at the [Butler],
- he preferred succinct conversations.
Reynold’s eyebrows rose slightly..
- but I ignore it.
- You can do a lot with honesty,
- As the blind young man known as Laken stood with his two friends,
Ryoka waiting a few feet down the street with Reynold.
- She pulled something out of her pocket—an iPhone—and tapped on the screen.
- Ryoka eyed the small blue faerie.
She wondered if Laken could hear Ivolethe like Erin.
- If so,
- The Merchant’s Guild was as gaudy and plush on the inside as it was on the outside.
It had [Receptionists] as well,
but they had other counters as well,
- places to exchange coin,
- The bench in the park wasn’t bad,
but after more than an hour of sitting on it’s hard surface,
- I could use some support for my backside.
I hear Durene riddle with her belt,
- and then a heavy thump.
- “I wouldn’t say no,
but I am in hurry,
- Mister Merec.”
- I trust these prices all reflect the condition of the wares for sale?
I have heard of weeavils and Harvest Devils being found in warehouses in the city as of late.”
- Someone got Ryoka a towel and some water to wash her mouth out with.
Ryoka sat and stared at her hands as she sat at a table.
Ivolethe sitting on Ryoka’s shoulder,
staring dreamily at the sky.
- She did not weep,