Differences in The Wandering Inn 3.34
- and Typhenous walked through.
Erin spotted Octavia trying to intercept the Gold-rank adventurers and nearly ran the [Alchemist] over.
- The Horns of Hammerad headed towards the doors,
I sense my Revelantor returns.
- Klbkchhezeim will answer any questions you may have,
- She could sense the Workers and Soldiers in the Hive moving already!
So that was what Kblkch had done!
- The Queen fumed,
- she might be able to organize it so a monster broke through and slaughtered Pivr by accident.
The Crypt Worms were quite lethal,
- even when she deployed many Soldiers to counter them.
- and Termin all sat,
- and Termin sat.
Ceria and Pisces were more comatose bodies slowly chewing their food at they lay in the back of the wagon on some crates.
Both she and Termin turned to look at the adventuerers.
- Yvlon shook her head.
“Aid has come to Esthlem!”
- proprietress of the Wandering Inn.
We can discuss remuneration for goods and services rendered at a later—”
- Pawn was in charge because Klbkch had to deal with the Antinium from the other Hives.
He had to speak with the Antinium in armor and the beautiful blue,
female Antinium for reasons unknown to Pawn.
Zel Shivertail muttered to himself as he walked through the city of Esthlem,
- gazing at the destruction.
- go find Niers Astoragon,
or some Human [Lord] like Lord Tyron Veltras.”