Differences in The Wandering Inn 3.33
- The Silverfang Gnolls heard the howl,
but they let their leader decide what would happen next.
- She was still the one in charge,
“Most inns have a stables,
- Erin interrupted the other girl brusquely.
She fussed over the small yellow flowers,
- not looking directly at the girl.
- everything was more organized than Erin had left it.
Lyon had no Skills,
- but she’d kept the inn clean,
- one filled with racks full of glowing potion bottles,
workbenches with powdered ingredients and empty class containers—
“AS I was saying,
- the enchantments need reworking.
“Probaly because he didn’t believe it.
- I’ve heard Wistram mages are a cut above most other mages,
- That made all the adventurers in the room,
and Zel sit up.
- Mrsha’s ears perked and the young Gnoll crept towards the kitchen to wait.
- The Antinium waited,
hearts pounding a bit faster.
- He had so much that needed to be said,
- The two looked over as Olesm collapsed into a seat next to them.
The smaller Drake looked despondent as his light blue trail curled up around his chair leg.
- He slumped forwards onto the table,
“Stop getting making a mess in my shop!”
- He ran into Zel just once.
The Drake had avoided him and all the other Antiniium,
- choosing to hang out with the Humans,
- turning into a sphere,
a tiny blue planet of its own.
- And more orbs of light rose upwards as well,