Differences in The Wandering Inn 3.32
- “It’s history now.
If I could go back I’d do everything differently.
- But time travel is one of the things even the greatest of mages can’t do.
- “I am.
A true acreddited Wistram mage is a rare thing,
- with far more experience and a deeper understanding of magic.
Ksvmr’s head swiveled from Pisces to Ceria as the young man blinked at Ceria and then went red.
- The Antinium opened his mandibles but Yvlon nudged him.
- Pisces grew serious.
He looked at Ceria as if to ask her what she’d told him.
- She raised her hand and a fiery creature drew a simple message in the air,
- Ceria sat with Yvlon on the wagon,
the only non-snowy surface as Ceria and Termin clambered on top as well.
- Yvlon shook her head.
- I had a tutor of course—most rich families have tutors who teach their kids all sorts of skills and find what they might be good at.
I couldn’t figure out how to cast [Light] and neither could my older brother or my sisters.
- Swinging a sword works well enough for me.”
“I can’t thank you for your help.
- Your stew went down excellent and you fried that meat to perfection.”
Erin saw Ylvon sit up a bit.
- The woman cleared her throat carefully.
- “Of course I’ve got room!
I’ll have to figure out where to put Erma and Fox,
Maybe Klbkch can build me a stable?
- I can’t wait to get back.”
- But Yvlon wasn’t in the mood for talk,
and so Ceria eyed the bed,
- trying to figure out if she and Ceria and Yvlon could all squeeze in or if someone was getting the floor.
and Ulrien greeted her quietly,
- but others were grumpier in the morning.
and Typhenous looked upset to be awake;
- Halrac just looked grumpy.
- After a little while spent resting and then more time outside,
playing catch with Mrsha and letting her run about after a small ball like a dog—although this one threw the ball back—Lyonette went back inside to fix a small problem she had.
- if all the [Message] spells I’ve been receiving are any clue.
I’ve had to talk with Zevarra,
- the local heads of all the Guilds…
- and it’s getting very political with Ilvriss around.
But I’m also meeting to discuss the issue with the Goblin Lord and this dungeon.”
At least there they don’t declare war on each other when council member insults the Captain of the Watch’s tail.
- Or do they?”
- a basement of all things!
Lyon was amazed—she took a few hesistant steps down and then had to cast the [Light] spell.
- It was one of the few she’d been taught as a child and it illuminated the very big,
It was sudden and made Lyon drop the mug.
- Zel was on his feet in a second.