Differences in The Wandering Inn 3.30
- It was still very early,
so Erin made good time through Celum’s streets.
- The same goes for the road.
We have to stay with the wagon in case of trouble.”
- “It’s in Octavia’s shop now.
Nowhere to sleep Pisces,
- unless you fancy sleeping under one of her tables.”
- everyone had been dumbstruck.
News of the artifact the Horns of Hammerad had recovered had spread like lighting.
But what Pisces had discovered was that powerful the door might be,
- but it drank more mana than a sponge.
“I promised Fals and Garia—Runner’s Guild—that I wouldn’t transport any letters or deliveries.
- Only personal stuff I’m using.
- I said the same thing to the Mage’s Guild so they’re happy.
But the city council wanted to use my door for emergencies,
- they said.”
“The city council?
Is Celum ruled by a council?
- I thought they were like Remendia and Ocre and had elected leaders.”
And guess who’s on it?”
“So they want to use your door?”
“They want me to pay fees for using it.
“That’s wonderful it sounds like you’ve really had an impact on the city,
And on the [Dangersense] in Erin’s head blared.
- It was telling her of danger,
- Pisces and Ceria had only the magic that shimmered around their palms.
Ksmvr held weapons in the three arms she possessed.
- They were shouting.
- He stared at her,
face pale as the snow whipping into the air.
- Then he scrambled towards the driver’s seat with the others.
- slaw jawed expression of disbelief Erin was used to getting from time to time.
She supposed she should be behaving the same way.
- Did that mean Teriarch was really old?