Differences in The Wandering Inn 3.24
When the Horns of Hammerad left the city of Ocre,
- it was,
“What I fail to understand is why those fo—those confused denizens of Ocre—felt the need to cheer our departure.
- To what end?
- They had a few silver coins left,
but all of their remaining coin and the valuable artifact they’d found were with Ryoka,
- in the north.
- Ceria put down the book of spells,
making Pisces look up and voiced her concerns to her team.
- But Ksmvr had something else in mind.
He stared back at Celum,
- now a distant spot on the horizon.
- “Do you think there will be crowds cheering us in Celum?
I enjoyed the ones in Ocre.”
there’s the rub;
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
- Must give us pause:
there’s the respect That makes calamity of so long life…
It wasn’t hard to find the Frienzied Hare.
- For some reason everyone the Horns of Hammerad asked could tell them exactly where the inn was.
- especially when she stared at Ksmvr,
but she also sounded ike she was ready to chase Ceria and the others away even if they protested.
- hugging them fiercely.
Ceira laughed as people turned and looked,
- and Yvlon smiled as she gave Erin a welcoming hug.
- Ryoka only said—well,
she left a message for me that you were in Ocre!
- Did you find the dungeon?
At preceisely the wrong time.
circular sheets of dough slathered with pasted tomatoes and covered with cheese and meat.
- eyes intent on each character as they spoke.
Occasionally Pisces would sit back and nod his head or shake it sadly as they delivered complex verses in Shakespearian prose,
- or roll his eyes and smirk when a joke was spoken that passed over the audience’s head.
- paying guests.
Other inns had immediately tried to entice the performance to their inns,
but the performance had stayed here.
- Without Erin’s help they would have never had the coin to get to Albez,
let alone find Ksmvr and joined up the way they had.
- Erin smiled,
- but it was a nice place,
in it’s own way.
- a Goblin army came by just as all the dead in the city began to rise.
And they were being led by a skeleton.
- One who could fight like a swordsman and had purple eyes.”
- she’d never asked.
It was suprising to say the least,
- but Yvlon didn’t seem to want to talk about her brother at the moment.
- She looked at Pisces,
But he looked like he’d done when he stood in front of the Council of Wistram the day they’d exiled him.
- He was certain,
- Erin looked up at Pisces,
a glimmer of hope in his eyes.
- Ceria waited too.