Differences in The Wandering Inn 3.22 L
- The Antinium nodded,
and after Selys had left,
led his Soldier back outside.
- There they joined the other Soldiers who’d been waiting like statues outside and nearly given Selys a heart attack.
Pawn glanced distractedly at the small Gnoll who had even whiter paws who was hiding behind a table.
- There were pawprints on the floor as well,
- the Soldiers,
marking to the next battle,
- all of them—when they saw the Soldiers,
I have many friends whom I may sell goods on their behalf.
- How much paint do you need in buckets?”
- and truthfully,
she felt much like Lyonette.
- Part of her wanted to leap about with the Gnoll,
- It wasn’t as if Lyon didn’t have enough beds,
and the small Gnoll didn’t seem adverse to sharing her bed.
- And Selys hadn’t objected to the idea after she’d seen how well Lyonette had done.
So Mrsha would stay.
Selys had promised Lyonette that she would keep an eye on Mrsha again.
- And Lyon would.
- but differently.
The moved were no longer lightning-sharp and too hard for Lyonette to counter.
- The mysterious chess player was done for the night.
And so Lyon stood up from the bored,
- feeling a bit ashamed.
- They had been sent by their great master,
- Being lost was…