Differences in The Wandering Inn 3.18 T
- His name was Toren,
and it was the one thing he had never questioned about him.
- Erin had given him that name,
- but it did seem like there was some kind of organization happening.
The strongest Humans—those with weapons or some kind of fighting Skill lead the others.
- They made sure their people had more clothing,
- venturing deeper into the ruins of Esthelm.
Now they knew where they were,
- they were convinced of several things.
- but that was a decoy.
Even if the adventurer parried it,
- he’d still take the man’s head.
It had to be?
- Toren gaped and then a sword pierced his ribcage effortlessly.
- The Gold-rank adventurer stared down at him,
murmuring to himself.
- just as it had done with Toren.
But the blow still knocked the off-guard adventurer down.
- but another man struck him from behind.
Toren gaped as he saw more men sward the Gold-rank adventurer,
- beating at him with clubs,
- armor glinting as he stared each one of them in the eye.
The Gold-rank adventurer didn’t even to seem to notice their arms—rather,
- it was as if he didn’t even care that he was outnumbered.
- What was with strong warriors popping up all over the place?
A Gold-rank adventures he could respect,
- but a Goblin?