Differences in The Wandering Inn 3.15
“Like nothing happening?”
- Erin’s face fell.
She could go meet them—Erin knew they were still probably in Remendia—but going there would be dangerous,
- wouldn’t it?
- I just finished up early.
How’s Mister Cumin doing?”
Erin wasn’t sure Ryoka even remembered Mister Cumin’s name,
- or Agnes’ some days.
- And books?
I’m sure Cumin and I don’t have the coin for that,
- even if I wanted to spend hours reading.
“I have been known to have a pint or two when the dinner rush is slow—usually with Cumin—”
- listen to music—Erin listened to the short list and felt the small hole in her heart grow wider.
It wasn’t any of it bad,
- but it wasn’t interesting either.
- “Of course,
that another way some folks entertain themselves each night—”
- Erin just laughed at him until they left the small room which was meant for—well,
probably napping [Guardsman] and talked.
- She beat three big men by herself!
She punched one of them so hard he broke his nose!”