Differences in The Wandering Inn 3.11 E
- I can only guess;
I’m barely five eleven myself,
- so I have to use that as a reference when measuring her.
Bird fallen from nest?
- but I thought that was just a popular myth.
But Durene sound serious.
- I stare down at it and think for a second.
And perhaps it’s a another bit of whimsy,
- but I decide that if I’m going to take care of this bird,
- and it involves sawing and hacking,
It’s as if all Durene is just a word.
- How can they not see?
I know Durene and she’s never hurt a fly.
Or—how about herzogin?”
- several Ladies,
a Duchess and a Viscount—I dub a score of them blumenritter,
- and make one a Baron.