Differences in The Wandering Inn 3.10
- And as Yvlon stared at her arms,
her shirt in one hands,
- her eyes filled with tears.
- when everyone’s eyes weren’t on her.
Yvlon dropped her shift and felt her eyes sting as the world blurred.
Her hand were trembling,
- but all Yvlon saw was metal.
- one of the ones pulled by magic!
And a man and a women came out,
- and then they said they were going to take a Runner away!”
- “That’s right!
And she said she weren’t going,and the woman insisted,
- and then your Captain—the half-Elf—she said she wasn’t going either and folks started drawing their swords!”
- the woman appeared completely unconcerned.
And Ceria’s [Danger Sense] was going off,
- warning her in no uncertain terms.
- that was to say,
she continued looking like Ryoka like a filthy insect that was about to be smeared on the ground.
“My orders were for Ryoka alone.”
- “Why not?”
- “If you really want Ryoka to go with you at least tell us why.”
- and a dagger.
The pack and small bag that looks sort of like mine* into in the trunk.
- Ceria pours gold into the bag,
- But she knows.
She was the first person to figure out I where I came from,
- and I still remember how she could command me so easily.
- And now I’m on a trip to meet with her.
I can only pray it’s one-way.
- A sea of faces passes me by as the coach picks up speed.
The citizens of Remendia are waving and laughing and even throwing…
- is that colored flour?
What about games.
- It’s sort of boring just sitting here.
- Ivolethe shrugs,
as if she could care less about Reynold.
- Which is probably true.
- And panicking.
I take a few more breaths of cold air to still my beating hard.
- That was—jeez.
- He’s got a bit of a flush as well.
I glance at him.
- He’s just a [Butler],