Differences in The Wandering Inn 3.09
- Ivolethe was trying to teach Ryoka how the Frost Faeries conjured snow and moved faster than anything Ryoka had even seen in the world.
Trying was the optimal word here,
- and since that was a bust we get back before it’s even midday.
The stream of people leaving and entering Esthelm is still busy,
- but I make good time.
- but thanks to eyewitnesses seeing Persua and the other Runners grabbing Ivolethe,
I got off scott free.
- That may also have had to do with the fact that the Frost Faeries were busy raining ten kinds of hell on the Runners as they ran indoors,
- Fals shivers a bit as the wind blows harder.
He stares at my t-shirt and barefeet.
“I was just in Ocre,
and I heard of a big celebration that was thrown in Remendia.
- I missed the festivities—but apparently the city was celebrating a group of adventurers who just completed a dungeon crawl.
- I stare towards the door.
- Not too far.
- she could hear the party still going on.
Pieces and Ksmvr were busy entertaining the mass of people crowding the tables below,
- and she knew they had to be drinking heavily even now.
- the two of them?
Ceria could remember it clearly.
It had been the day they’d left Esthelm,
- the day Ryoka had unwisely picked a fight and the Horns of Hammerad and the other adventuring groups had gone to Liscor.
- She didn’t know what to say.
Losing fingers was normal for an adventurers—it was all too easy to lose body parts when a monster was in your face.
- But it was never easy,
The half-Elf has to laugh at that,
- It had to be one of the nobility’s carriages,
the kind pulled by magic creations similar in nature to the fire construct she’d faced in the dungeon.