Differences in The Wandering Inn 3.08 H
- are you okay?”
- The first thing she did was pick up the spellbook.
The magic words glimmered as she put them in her pack.
- Then she began hunting for anything that had survived the flames.
- “Will there be no exchange of blows?
No physical confrontation.”
- what had been the treasure room,
and felt her heat break.
- It was completely ruined.
- “And gemstones.
It has melted into the gold.”
- Ksmvr had helped lever up the metal and gems and then saw the pieces into manageable chunks.
Now he was attempting to cram as many pieces into their packs.
- Ceria eyed one bulging rucksack.
“It’s got walls and a gate.
- That’s all I want.”
- stepped back,
stared at Ceria.
- The half-Elf gave the man at the desk a wide,
- She laughed,
The [Receptionists] and other staff at the Adventurer’s Guild in Remendia might not have been high-level,
- but they knew that when exhausted,
- “I don’t think we do.
It’s probably good too,
- I guess.”
- Ceria made a face.
She eyed the third of steak and wondered if she could eat it.
- She thought about puking up what she’d eaten and pushed it over to Pisces with a sigh.
- politely fending off the [Innkeeper] as he tried to entice them with more food,
and the luxuries of their inn.
- They never noticed the young boy who sped out the back door the instant they were done eating,
Pisces walked behind Ceira,
- and saw a new kind of adventurer,
no longer a nameless horror.
- They stared at Ksmvr with a bit of fright,
- Gerial walked down the street,
slightly stiff but nearly busting with pride,
- waving a hand now and then and going red when they cheered his name.
- Behind her,
Sotstrom twirled his staff and emitted a shower of light particles,
- much to the delight of those watching.
Hunt and Mariam waved and cheered as well,
- and the other Horns of Hammerad walked proudly,
- She saw Ksmvr catch a wilted flower and eat it,
Yvlon smile at a young boy who ran out of the crowd to stare at her arms,
- and then she looked ahead.