Differences in The Wandering Inn 3.05 L
- Selys had completely forgotten about her while attempting to deal with a restless and upset Mrsha,
and Krshia was too busy taking care of her nephew Tkrn who was lying in bed moaning about his paw.
- Erin was too busy thinking about Toren to remember,
- That’s all she was and would ever be.
The pitiful third daughter of a small kingdom dying alone in an inn that wasn’t hers.
- She was nothing.
- There were no seats for the Antinium to eat at;
they simply collected their rations on earthenware bowls at ate as efficiently as possible before depositing the bowls to be used again by more Workers filing into the room.
- at least.
Pawn had felt the certainty in his bones,
- He had gained a class and Skill and that meant something.