Differences in The Wandering Inn 3.03
- And they have wings,
but they are closer to an insect’s set of wings than an angel’s.
- And in every facet of every line that makes up their beings,
- So do the rest of the faeries.
I guess magic feet isn’t as cool as magic soup.
- But then I hear another voice.
- But I think they were disappointed in my game of riddles with Teriarch,
the Dragon a while back.
- “It would be lovely if you would.
You’re such a good cook and frankly my dear—you have such a way about you that even Ronald would be jealous of.
- He’s still so sick—but even when he gets better I could see you being the real manager of the inn.
- and both she and I know it,
no matter how much she might enjoy being here.
- You mean…
Halrac of Griffin Hunt?
- The Gold-rank adventurer?”
- “You say it.
I think it’s best if it comes from you.”
The Horns of Hammerad—both past and old—are a team of fools.”
- Persua was the slowest City Runner I knew,
even slowly than Garia because she took regular breaks.
- And now—
- The faerie flies forwards and smacks me on the nose before I can blink.
I yelp and touch my frozen flesh—she glares at me.
- that’s not it.
Then there’s something I can do for her.
I blink at her.
- But the faerie flies closer,