Differences in The Wandering Inn 3.02 H
She looked up at the other two members of the Horn of Hammerad sitting around the small fire they’d built.
- The hazy smoke drifted up,
- And when she touched things,
that was the worse.
- Then she felt as if she could feel something,
- She saw Ksmvr grab his bow and an arrow.
Pisces sat in from of the fire,
- oblivious as he nibbled at a dirty fingernail.
- Pisces took no notice.
Ceria was about to snap at him even if it meant warning whatever what approaching when she heard a voice.
- Big names.
Griffin Hunt and the Halfseekers are going to have competition if they don’t clear the dungeon soon.”
- added twice as much meat to hers instead of cheese.
Ever since the Antinium had gotten past his allergy to cheese thanks to the magical charm he’d been eating cheese almost exclusively.
The Human young woman made an unhappy face.
- running into a Mothbear and then a group of Yellow Shamblers –
Ceria couldn’t ever remember the ruins feeling this…
- and Ksmvr who deferred instantly to her leadership.
But Pisces scoweled.
the Creler tried to bite through her bone and Ceria reacted.
- the air around her hand froze and Ceria felt the extreme cold as her skeletal hand froze the Creler in her grasp.
It screeched and writhed,
- but she refused to let go.
only two managed to transform into their attack modes and they were swiftly smashed by Yvlon’s gauntleted boot and one of Pieces’ skeletons with a rock.
- Ceria stood with the others,
- No one liked fighting Crelers.
And underground dungeon full of deadly traps and the possibilities of cave-ins was one thing,
- but Crelers?