Differences in The Wandering Inn 3.01 E
- I tried and probably looked quite silly doing so.
Whatever it is,
the skill like my class is a mystery that will have to wait.
- Riverfarm isn’t that far north—it’s decently far away from the High Passes—a huge mountain range similar to the Himalayas which divide the continent in two.
Apparently the biggest city close to us is Invrisil;
- the city of adventurers,
- but she can’t quite tell if I’m innocently being obtuse or refusing her.
Now she takes a different tact.
“The kids say you did something Mister Laken.
- They weren’t hurt none although they’re fair terrified.
you know Mister Prost.
- I heard them throwing snowballs and pine cones at Durene and had a word with them.
you’ve gotta leave Mister Prost.
- This is my house,
- It all makes sense.
It’s such a predicable story in some ways.
“I’m a [Paladin!]”
- For one thing,
the young man named Laken Godfray suddenly became an [Emperor] and found someone to love.
- That has to be worth something.