Differences in The Wandering Inn 2.47
“No—it was a mage.
- I met a mage on one of my deliveries,
- “But how—I don’t know anyone who can just cast a [Teleportation] spell out of nowhere.
Wait—that delivery to the High Passes…
- but the man barely looked at it.
Heed nodded and passed it back.
- Just in case though,
Erin lowered er voice.
did you need to go check in with them?
- If you want I can wait—”
- the [Innkeeper],
an older women in her mid-thirties,
- rushed out of what looked like the kitchen.
- it meant Erin was determined to do things her way.
She signed and chewed the potato and washed it down with water.
- Food was food,
Garia Strongarm strode into the inn with a huge smile on her face.
- “This is delicious!
And what’s this stuff did the barmaid say fries?