Differences in The Wandering Inn 2.46
- I’d almost forgotten when I promised him.
It seems to inconsequential,
and the way my world works better than almost anyone else my age.”
- I command storms and flame.
What do you have to offer than I don’t already have?”
- You would have a Gnoll tribe in your debt.
I would be very clear that it’s you –
- the great [Archmage] Teriarch –
- But this book was a crystallization of the Rihal Imperium’s knowledge of six hundred years.
This is a merely a book the apprentices and novices would study,
- of course.”
- Not some mage’s personal notes or collection of spells,
but an primer to spellcasting*.
- And find myself sitting down.
Teariarch sees that and chuckles harder.
“And more intensity and you might have wet yourself just like she did all that time ago.
- Or was that her maid?
- A black fire that seems to be shooting globs of molten fire around her shop.
And now some potions have heated up and one’s explodes.
- and even licking it with the tip of his tongue.
It only takes me a second to realize he means the bag of money.
- I open it,
- as it turns out,
Dragons might be willing to part with a part of their treasury—very reluctantly—but they hate the idea that their possessions can be copied.
- That was what Teriarch explained to me after my ears stopped ringing.
“I lost it on the delivery.”
I didn’t know what I’d have to give up for your help?”
- It’s really over.
I look up into those two magnificent eyes and feel a pang in my heart.
Do I really have to go?
- If Reinhart has business with me,
she will use mage spell.