Differences in The Wandering Inn 2.45
- another girl ran through the snow far to the south.
She had been running for a long time—before Erin had even woke up,
- in truth,
- as always.
I looked left and see a faerie lazily flying by my side.
- She laughs at me.
- It makes her run across the ground,
though the snow,
- and yet,
- I point at Teriarch,
straight as his chest.
- but coming from a Dragon,
- Teriarch seems to realize this,
- And when I’ve finished my desperate riff on an unfair classic question,
only now to I realize how stupid it sounds.
- This isn’t a fair riddle.
- and one person suffers from bladder incontinence.
At least one person has a blue forehead.
- On what day does the last person with blue on their forehead leave?”
- An unfair one?
The Mad Hatters’s—but no,
- he’ll ask for the answer!
No matter what I riddle I throw at him,
- he’s going to solve it.