Differences in The Wandering Inn 2.42
ghastly undead skeleton as if there were nothing abhorrent about the idea!
- Every time he turned towards her she would scoot under a table,
but she kept eying him warily.
- Lyonette had stood up.
She raised her nnose at the two of them imperiously.
Lyonette complained even more loudly Toren slipped in the snow and face-panted.
- Erin sighed.
- Erin shouted happily as Toren pulled the sledge she’d built through the snow.
The wide and long vehicle she’d constructed with the use of her [Advanced Crafting] class was six feet long and wide enough for both her and Lyonette to sit on it comfortably.
- The skeleton flailed his arms wildly as he ran through the deep snow,
and Erin laughed as the reigns she’d fastened to his body jingled and rang in the crisp air.
Erin flapped the reigns again and Toren endeavored to run faster.
- She looked over at Lyonette and saw the girl had the same expression on her face as the Frost Faeries overhead had.
- Lyonette stared at the Frost Faerie,
and then at Erin with the look of someone who clearly feared she was staring a seat with someone who was insane.
- Erin remembered Lyonette couldn’t see the faeries.
- and looked at Lyonette.
The girl had found the jar of Toren had extracted,
- safe where he had dropped it in the snow.
Watch Captain Zevarra or Senior Guardsman Klbkch would come up with some hot drinks for everyone on guard,
- but it didn’t look like one of those days.
She’d gone snowboard and skiing before,
- but Erin’s crazed vehicle was another level of crazy.