Differences in The Wandering Inn 2.38
She was feeling a lot more relaxed that she had been,
- even more than when she had been with the other people from her world.
- shifted slightly.
It was just a slightly movement of her feet,
- and in anyone else Erin would have dismissed it as being tired or sore.
- I suppose you’ve found me out.
What will do you now?”
And so slowly,
- Erin had grown to love the game again.
- and then rediscovered the feeling she’d had when she first learned to play.
She had begun to enter the world of chess,
- and then she’d travelled into another world.
- and I would love to see the expression on his face if you do.
You are certainly one of the best players in this world;
- I can see that for myself.”
- careless individuals who insult my servants,
- throw up in the upholstery,
- Terrible weapons that require no levels to use.
And worst still,
- a gun.
- “From whispers.
The Isles of Minos have closed.
Perhaps due to the actions of a traveler from another world?
Their ports are barred to any ships but their own,
and every spy I have planted in their kingdom has gone quiet.
- A Goblin Lord has emerged in the south,
- “To save their lives.
But I may soon lock them in a house and toss bags of grain inside than keep them here.
- They are not worthy of this house,
- So the question remains:
what will do you?
- Will you try to save this world we live in,
- Thoughts whirled around in Erin’s head,
not least of which was that Magnolia had put enough food in the carriage to feet both her and Reynold for a week.
- But that wasn’t as important as what she’d learned.