Differences in The Wandering Inn 2.35
- She is worried,
and so is she.
- but I don’t dare sit.
And neither do I dare take any more step.
- The ground looks stable,
- but always with a safety harness and a spotter.
What I wouldn’t give for a carabineer…
- Then I nearly fall over as Mrsha swarms over me.
The Gnolls is licking and hugging me desperately.
But I can’t think focus on that now.
- I stare upwards.
- But they are silent,
The Goblin in who pointed at me,
- a warrior wearing chainmail and holding a mace,
- I can hear them shouting,
screaming in that high-pitched battlecry of theirs.
- They’re following us,
and occasionally one tries to loose an arrow or whirl at stone at my back.
- The Goblins watch as I clutch my wounded hand,
and more slowly advance.
- I walk backwards,
- The Goblin turns,
surpise becomining fear,
- and then his head disappears.
- And Mrsha lunges into him from the side.
She bits and tears with her small claws and he shrieks.
- He raises the shortsword and I grab his arm.
- like some horrible flat beast,
writing towards us.
- There are larger Goblins among the main horde.
- Zel Shivertail charges past me and our gazes meet for one eternal second.
Then his army and the remnants of Wall Lord Ilvriss’s army crash into the Goblins,
- cutting them apart,
- It’s not that he’s bigger than the others;
he’s actually just a bit taller than your average Goblin,
definitely smaller than the Hobs.
- Help me!
I am Ryoka Dawning Griffen,
- and I offer everything!
- Zel threw another Goblin aside,
and saw only one thing row of Goblins ahead of him.
- They were pale.