Differences in The Wandering Inn 2.34
Fast forwards to now.
- I finally left the damn cave and started moving again because I was feeling better,
- “When I get told to deliver—no,
when a Dragon casts a spell on me to do a delivery and pays me nearly a thousand gold pieces to send sometimg to a legendary Necromancer,
- I expect it to be important.”
“If it ‘twas important,
- the Dragon would have used magic,
- And slip on the ice patch they’ve just created.
I crash to the gorund,
- swearing as they laugh and sit on my side as I struggle to get up.
- and then nods stiffly.
Ilvirss would remember any slight.
- Not just the Human;
she was interesting and possible important,
- but there was another presence in these empty forests and highlands.
- and groups of them moved into the camp and out of it,
talking with Urkrsh before heading out again.
- Urksh nodded to Hekra and she trotted off to join a group of hunters heading out.
Ukrsh watched them go and shook his head before he looked at Ryoka.
- Urksh looked at Ryoka.
She remembered that he couldn’t her.
- She looked at him.
- it was probably true.
But Ryoka couldn’t’ leave it like this.
- small enough for a child.
It was hard to wrestle then into her pack,
- but Ryoka discarded her clothes and everything she didn’t need to make room.